Read (or listen to) books
Fill out a raffle ticket for each book read
One winner from each library branch will receive a tote bag full of goodies. The Grand Prize is: a Samsung Galaxy Tablet!
Reading Club Winners!
Individual Branch Winners
Linda Scussel – Franklin
Josiah Greaves – Dorothy Henry
Lisa Diee – Sussex–Wantage
Kenneth White – Main Library
Michael Ryan – Louise Childs (pictured below)
Grand Prize Winner of a
Gina Shadis – Main Library
2014 Adult Summer Reading Rules
All adults age 18+ , who are Sussex County Library Cardholders are invited to sign up for the Summer Reading Program.
- Sign up online or at an SCLS branch—registration begins June 2. Click on this link to sign-up online:https://nj.evanced.info/sussexcounty/sr/homepage.asp?ProgramID=13
- Fill out a raffle ticket for each book you read (or listen to) and bring it to the branch you visit often. (the more you read, the better your chances of winning end of summer prizes)
- Tote bags will be raffled off 1 for each library branch. The Adult Summer Reading Club ends with a Grand Prize Drawing consisting of raffle tickets collected from all 6 libraries.
- Optional: fill out a book review bookmark and hand to a library staff member for display.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn Tuesday, September 2, 2014 and winners will be notified by phone or email the week of September 2, 2014.
- There will be optional crossword puzzles and word game sheets for adult readers located at each branch. (just for fun!)
Remember, you must register for the Summer Reading Program in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.