10 Million Books - 1 Library Card | Books - DVDs - CDs
In-person borrowing at almost 100 public libraries | Get your OPEN BORROWING STICKER and GO!
Wherever you are in northern New Jersey, there is a public library close by - and your library card is good there!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Stop by any Sussex County Library and ask for a Open Borrowing sticker for your library card.
- Be SURE to ask for your PIN if you don't already know it.
- You will need to clear any blocks on your record.
- Then take your card with you to any of the participating libraries. The staff there will register you in their system.
- You may be asked for your PIN number each time you borrow materials.
You may return items to any participating Open Borrowing Library, but please note that
- the item(s) are placed in the state-wide courier system which can take over a week to return them to the owning library and,
- if the item(s) are lost in transit, you will be responsible for the replacement fee.
Click on any of the icons below to search their library catalogs.